Materials and Prep
There are a few steps before you get to running a workshop.
To Prepare for the Generate Ideas Workshop You'll Need to:
- Find a space for your group to work in
- Schedule 2 hours for your group to do the activities
- Gather the materials in the list below
- One marker per person
- One pad of sticky notes per person
- Scrap paper
- At least one HMW Question from the Define an Opportunity workshop
- Printed or online Workshop Instructions for your reference
- A camera or smartphone to take pictures of your work
- Small stickers for people to mark their votes on ideas (like these, for example)
Have you completed the Define an Opportunity Workshop? Do you have a HMW question you’re excited about solving? Is your group ready to spend about 2 hours coming up with some great ideas?
Then you're ready to: